Vanilla bean has been one of my fave beauty recipe ingredients ever since I first used it in this facial toner recipe. If you’ve ever been tempted to dab a little vanilla extract behind your ears and on your wrists, this recipe from Mountain Rose Herbs may be for you.
This body scrub is so easy to make and smells amazing. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed but not too minty as the soft vanilla bean aroma lightly perfumes your skin. Honey is a luxurious ingredient that helps moisturize, nourish, and protect the skin with its antioxidant, antimicrobial, and humectant properties.
Ingredients (click the links to shop ‘em)
- 1 cup fine sea salt or fine organic sugar
- 1/2 cup organic sweet almond oil
- 1/4 cup raw organic honey
- 1 organic vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 10 drops organic peppermint essential oil
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract (optional)
Get the full tutorial at Mountain Rose Blog!
Are you a vanilla fan? Ever dabbed a little here and there?