This stuff is effing addictive. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. It certainly has kicked my Tulsi Journey up a few notches. I’m itching to drizzle it on ice cream, or add a couple of spoonfuls to a glass of lemonade. And of course it will be fab in a cocktail. Watch out now!
Lavender Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 cup of organic honey
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup natural pure cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons of organic dried lavender
- few drops of purple food coloring (optional)
- Pour all ingredients into a small saucepan and turn on low heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain lavender from syrup.
- Add a few drops of purple food color, and stir (optional).