THE BEST OF LOLAZABETH.COM
As a supplement to Beauty In Unsuspecting Places, Part 2: Patel Brothers, below are simple steps that I take to create herbal oil infusions and teas for my hair. Enjoy!
Herbal Oil Infusion (pre-poo treatment)
- Pour 1 teaspoon of herbal powder or 2 teaspoons of dried herbs into a glass bottle or container.
- Warm 1 cup of coconut oil, sesame oil or olive oil in a saucepan on low heat.
- Pour the warm oil into the glass container over the herbs.
- Store in a dark, cool (not cold) place for 5 days.
- Strain herbs from the oil, and apply the oil to strands and scalp.
- Continue to store unused oil in a cool, dark area, Use within a week. Continue Reading…